The Colourfast Permanent Dye System from Keycolour is a full color dye kit that is designed to make discolored and stained fabrics look brand new.
The kits are easy-to-use and economical, not to mention environmentally friendly.
Call Us for Pricing
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
The Colourfast dye kit from Keycolour is a full color dye kit. Use this kit for if you want to dye or overdye uniforms, towels, bath mats,linen tablecloths, cotton napkins, or dust mops.
Many clients choose Keycolour’s Colourfast dye kit because it gives a permanent color without the risk of harming both the user and the environment because it is made of environmentally friendly products.
The Colourfast dye kit is very easy to use, as it is specifically designed with the convenience of the users in mind. The dyes are placed inside Keycolour water soluble “Quik Paks” that ensure application is mess-free. Each Colourfast dye kit is not only formulated to provide consistent color quality. Standard kits dye 100 lbs. Salt not included.
BLACK, DARK GRAY, NAVY, CADET BLUE, NAVY BLUE, DENIM BLUE, ROYAL BLUE, BABY BLUE, MEDIUM BLUE, BLUE, DARK DENIM, DOUBLE DEEP DENIM, CHOCOLATE, BEIGE, GREEN, EVERGREEN, OLIVE, TEAL, BRIGHT GREEN, ORANGE, BRILLIANT RED, RED, BURGUNDY, PINK, VIOLET, EGGPLANT, YELLOW, GOLD
1. Start with clean , thoroughly rinsed fabrics. Load washer to 60% or less capacity.
2. Add 30% salt ( 30 lbs. regular table salt per 100 lbs. of fabric weight) . Add 110° F water to Medium level. Run 15 minutes. Add dye(for best results pre-dissolve the dye in hot water before adding to the machine.
3. Add pH Adjuster from kit. Raise temperature to 140°. Run 30 minutes. The pH for the dye bath should be between 10.8-11.
4. Drain washer.
5. Add hot water to high level. Add detergent to good suds. Run 5 minutes.
6. Drain washer.
7. Follow with high level cold water rinses until drain water runs clear.
1. Dye / NO DRAIN
ADD DYE & SALT
2. Dye / DRAIN
Add pH ADJUSTER*
*STEAM TO TEMPERATURE*
3. Suds / DRAIN
DETERGENT TO GOOD SUDS
4. Rinse / DRAIN
5. Rinse / DRAIN
6. Rinse / DRAIN
7. Rinse / DRAIN
8. Rinse Til Clear
Start with clean, thoroughly rinsed fabrics.
Load washer to 60% capacity.
Add Dye and 30% salt (30 Lbs. fo each 100 Lbs. of Load) with fabric.