The Colourfast Permanent Dye System from Keycolour is a full color dye kit that is designed to make discolored and stained fabrics look brand new.
The kits are easy-to-use and economical, not to mention environmentally friendly.
Call for Price
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Use this kit if you want to color a 100% Cotton uniform, towel, mat, tablecloth, napkin, or dust mop.
The dyes are placed inside Keycolour “Quik Paks” that ensure application is mess-free.
Each Colourfast dye kit is not only formulated to provide consistent color quality.
Standard kits dye 100 lbs. but can be formulated for any size load.
1. Start with clean , thoroughly rinsed fabrics. Load washer to 60% or less capacity.
2. Add 30% salt ( 30 lbs. regular table salt per 100 lbs. of fabric weight) . Add 110° F water to Medium level. Run 15 minutes. Add dye(for best results pre-dissolve the dye in hot water before adding to the machine.
3. Add pH Adjuster from kit. Raise temperature to 140°. Run 30 minutes. The pH for the dye bath should be between 10.8-11.
4. Drain washer.
5. Add hot water to high level. Add detergent to good suds. Run 5 minutes.
6. Drain washer.
7. Follow with high level cold water rinses until drain water runs clear.
1. Dye / NO DRAIN
ADD DYE & SALT
2. Dye / DRAIN
Add pH ADJUSTER*
*STEAM TO TEMPERATURE*
3. Suds / DRAIN
DETERGENT TO GOOD SUDS
4. Rinse / DRAIN
5. Rinse / DRAIN
6. Rinse / DRAIN
7. Rinse / DRAIN
8. Rinse Til Clear
Start with clean, throughly rinsed fabrics.
Load washer to 60% capacity.
Add Dye, and 30% salt (30 Lbs. fo each 100 Lbs. of Load) with fabric.