Dye fixing agent to improve wash-fastness of Towel dyes.
Use 2% on weight of goods in last hot rinse after dye process.
Economical solution to improve colorfastness.
$125.00 – $220.00
Cationic dye fixative
Usually improves wash-fastness by a full point on the AATCC scale
Economical solution versus Colourfast dye kits.
Can be used with any Shop Towel dye.
Same fixative as contained in Hotel dye kits.
Sold by the gallon, quart or pint.
1. Load clean towels and DYE ( 2-3 Paks / 100 lbs of load.) into washer.
2. Fill washer to high level with hot ( 150° to 170°F ) water. Run for 20 minutes.
4. Fill washer to high level with 120°F water. Add 1 quart KEYFIX / 100 lbs. of load. Run 10 minutes.
6. Follow with 4 to 6 high level, cold water rinses until drain water is clear.
7. Washer can be rinsed with hot water and bleach to remove dye residue.
LOAD WASHER WITH CLEAN TOWELS AND DYE
SUGGESTED : 2-3 PAKS DYE FOR EACH 100 LBS OF LOAD
1. Dye / DRAIN
150° / 170°
2. Fix / DRAIN
Add 2% KEYFIXE OWF
3. Rinse / DRAIN
4. Rinse / DRAIN
5. Rinse / DRAIN
6. Rinse / DRAIN
7.Rinse til Clear