Take advantage of custom color matching to achieve your desired color. Unlike other garment dyes available in the market, Keycolour’s poly dye kit is safe for the atmosphere, so you can dye 100% polyester without harming the environment. They come in premeasured packages for easy dyeing. They can be used for cotton and poly fabric as well.
Call for Price.
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
Poly/Microfiber Dye Kits come in premeasured packages for easy dyeing. They can also be used to dye cotton and poly blends as well.
Textile maintenance is now made easier thanks to Keycolour. The only color maintenance solution that maximizes the lifespan of a fabric and helps businesses save on replacement costs.
1. Load clean, well washed and rinsed fabric into washer.
2. Add dye & carrier (liquid)
3. Fill washer to high level with 130° to 140°F water.
4. Steam bath to 195°F.
5. Run bath forty minutes. Drain.
6. Fill washer to high level with hot water. Run five minutes.
7. Follow with three or four high level, cold water rinses.
8. Extract fabric. Finish using normal handling procedures.
Add dye & Carrier (Liquid)
Instructions For Dyeing Microfiber Towels
1lb. detergent per 100-lb load
3 packet dye per
100 lbs. load
Instructions For Touch-Up Dyeing
1 packet dye per
Please note that Poly/Microfiber dyes are much more permanent than regular shop towel dyes and probably do not require as much touch up to maintain the color.