When dyeing or redyeing cotton fabric, choose the Keyvat Permanent Dye Kits. Vat dyes are the most chemical resistant permanent dyes available. The kits are available in various colors…
Call for price
The Vat Dye Kits from Keycolour are specially formulated to accurately match the original color of faded or stained cotton or cotton blend fabrics.
As a leading dye manufacturing and packaging company, Keycolour has made it an eternal commitment to provide its clients with the most permanent, high quality dyes that produce rich, vibrant colors. Top-tier hotels, spas, and restaurants have constantly relied on Keycolour to provide them with Vat Dye Kits to help maintain the color of their fabrics and textiles.
1. Set high level dye bath temperature 130oF
2. *Add dye
3. Run bath 5 minutes and *add caustic in 2 equal feeds. (Do not drain)
4. Run bath 15 minutes (Do not drain)
5. *Add Sodium Hydrosulphite
6. Run bath 20 minutes
8. Fill washer to high level with hot water and add * Sodium Percarbonate
9. Run bath 10 minutes
11. Run a lights suds with hot water for 8 minutes
12. Rinse until clear in cold water
Load washer not more that 75% capacity
1. Dye / No Drain
2.Dye / No Drain
* Add Caustic in two equal feeds.
3. Dye / No Drain
* Add Sodium Hydrosulfite
*Add Sodium Percabonate
7. Suds / Drain
Add detergent to suds
8. Rinse / Drain
Repeat rinses until drain water is clear.
Always add chemical products while washer is rotating downward away from operator.
Keyvats are available in most popular linen colors.